NCX Windsurfing Sail 2010
No cam Freerace
The test winning NCX incorporates blistering high speed, stability, immediate response and unrivalled acceleration totally uncharacter-
istic for a no cam sail.
• No-cam, high-speed Freeride sail.
• Monofilm construction for crisper response.
• Emphasis is on an extremely balanced sail, with built in shock- absorbing properties to allow the rider to maintain a comfortable
stance through gusts and chop, and provide a huge wind range.
• Dropped Clew allows shorter boom lengths to be used resulting in a more direct feel.
Upright stance, drives off the fin for increased speed potential.
New for 2010
• New panel layout incorporating the new Stabilizer Panel technology to maintain profile and stability in the critical leading edge area.
• The use of S-Shaping reduces back hand pressure in gusts, enabling the rider to maintain his stance.
• This increases the sail’s natural range.
• Reduced leech flutter
Compared to other sails in the range
Element: The NCX feels softer and less locked in.
Element: NCX is better in choppier conditions due to softer feel.
Element: The NCX works better in its upper wind range.
Gator: The NCX is faster and more stable.
Gator: NCX is crisper in response due to the monofilm construction
Gator: The NCX has a lower foot angle making it more blasting orientated.
Buy this sail if you want
A fast, high performance rig without cams.
• Ideally suited to all Freeride boards.
• Also suited to Freerace boards.
Intermediate to advanced freeride sailor looking for fast, high performance no-cam sail.
Praise for the 2009 NCX from Planche Magazine:
• Comfort and flexibility
• This sail is ultra-light. The planing is great and so progressive that you can get planning in the harness. One of the most accessible, the
NCX is soft and opens a lot during sailing. It is more orientated towards control and comfort.
• This sail has a wide wind range and is one of the most polyvalent of this test. Good positioning in all the panels but still not the best.
• Paulin : This sail is very easy to use and has great performance, the only sail which locked the board onto water. I found it very easy in
the gybe, as there was the feeling of nothing in hands during the transitions. We were able to control the sail at maximum speed.
AVAILABILITY IN THAILAND
Please contact Amara or Craig at Amara Water Sports Center at the Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club in Pattaya, Thailand. Both Amara and Craig have many years of Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) and general water sports experience and are pleased to offer rental equipment, advice, pricing and sales of quality equipment.
Amara Water Sports Head Office is located at Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club just south of Pattaya, Thailand.
AMARA WATER SPORTS CONTACT INFORMATION
Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club
Soi Najomtien 14
Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
+66 81862 9958 for Thai and German
+66 8521 36731 for English
+66 3823 3276 for general enquiries
For detailed directions in Thai and English, please visit: