Element Windsurfing Sail 2010
Twin cam freeride
The element is the softest and most user friendly of the cam sails promoting a soft and highly efficient feel, locked down with low end power.
• Twin Cam Freeride.
• Powerful, locked-in feel.
• Optimised for performance in its lower wind range.
• Softest, most forgiving of the Severne cam sails.
• Positive rotation
By moving the draft & overall drive of the sail higher and further forward, the Element allows a more upright rider stance. This trans-
lates into a sail that is easier to sail faster.
New for 2010
• New panel layout incorporating the new Stabilizer Panel technology to maintain profile and stability in the critical leading edge area.
• The use of S-Shaping reduces back hand pressure in gusts, enabling the rider to maintain his stance. This increases the sail’s natural range.
Compared to other sails in the range:
NCX: The Element has a more locked in feel.
Gator: The Element has better drive through lulls due to cam supported profiles.
NCX: The Element is more suited towards performance in its lower wind range.
OverDrive: The Element is more recreationally oriented with im proved manoeuvrability and a lighter rig weight.
OverDrive: The Element is easier to rig due to the reduced rig tension.
OverDrive: The Element has a reduced sleeve width for easier waterstarting and uphauling.
Suited to Freeride and Freerace boards.
Intermediate to advanced Freeride Sailor looking for a powerful, locked-in feel.
Praise for the 2009 Element from Planche Magazine:
• The 18 Carat Free Ride Sail
• Very soft and light in your hands, it allows an easy ride with its comfort and facilities. Quick, soft, progressive planning, very good for
riders who need more power. The sail gives the impression of riding on cotton. Finally it has absolute comfort, the more choppy and
gusty the better this sail becomes.
• Arnaud: In 2 seconds we felt that the sail was the most relaxed and light in your hands during water starting, beach starting and also
during sailing and jibing. It is very comfortable in cruising in choppy conditions and in the transitions.
AVAILABILITY IN THAILAND
Please contact Amara or Craig at Amara Water Sports Center at the Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club in Pattaya, Thailand. Both Amara and Craig have many years of Windsurfing, Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) and general water sports experience and are pleased to offer rental equipment, advice, pricing and sales of quality equipment.
Amara Water Sports Head Office is located at Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club just south of Pattaya, Thailand.
AMARA WATER SPORTS CONTACT INFORMATION
Blue Lagoon Water Sports Club
Soi Najomtien 14
Chonburi, 20150, Thailand
+66 81862 9958 for Thai and German
+66 8521 36731 for English
+66 3823 3276 for general enquiries
For detailed directions in Thai and English, please visit: